HomeCrew Needed and Crew Sought

This category is designed for those seeking crew and and those crew who are seeking passages

Looking for crew in Nov 2017 NE to Antigua Messages in this topic - RSS

Gianluca

7/14/2017
Gianluca
Thanks David, I will get in touch with him. Gian Luca
0 link
dkantor

7/14/2017
dkantor
Gianluca,

I am writing on behalf of my young(ish) friend Nicholas Plazola who is quite interested in joining your passage. Please see my post elsewhere on this forum. He asked me to write to you and to pass along his contact information. I'm happy to be involved but you may wish to contact him directly at nsplazola@gmail.com or phone (505) 440-7356.

Regards,
David Kantor
0 link
Gianluca

6/20/2017
Gianluca
Hi Carl,
Are you still interested in sailing to Antigua this fall?
Gian Luca
0 link
Gianluca

3/24/2017
Gianluca
Hi Carl,
Just saw your post. Once we get to the summer, I will get in touch to coordinate a meeting.
Gian Luca
0 link
ridingdog

3/24/2017
ridingdog
I might be available for this sail. I certainly would find it an honor to sail aboard the venerable Hinckley 51. I live in Camden Maine and have sailed this particular trip a couple of times on an Swan. I have also sailed across the Atlantic on an Oyster. Let 's meet this summer and see if we want to spend that kind of time on a boat in the sea. Its possible that I 'll be trying to find crew myself to sail my (hopefully) newly acquired Hallberg-Rasy 42 south for the winter.

Thanks

Carl D 'Amato
0 link
Gianluca

8/26/2016
Gianluca
Hi,
I 'm looking for crew to sail Vivaldi from New England to Antigua at the beginning of November 2016.
Vivaldi is a Hinckley 51 with over 40,000 miles of sailing in perfect conditions and I had sailed over 20,000 miles offshore.
The idea is to leave around November 1st depending on the weather window to get out of New England and sail straight to Antigua. It would take approximately 10 sailing days.
I would take only nice people, men, woman or couple....It would be great if we can meet during the summer to make sure that there is the right chemistry aboard.
0 link