HomeCrew Needed and Crew Sought

This category is designed for those seeking crew and and those crew who are seeking passages

Crew needed Messages in this topic - RSS

Simon Currin
Administrator

5/2/2017
Simon Currin
Administrator
posted on behalf of Paul

I am writing to you today as a fellow OCC member and avid offshore sailor.

In the summer of 2017 commencing July 12th I will be embarking on a homecoming journey from the NW coast of Spain back to the East Coast of Canada on our 42ft cutter rig SV “Ar Seiz Avel”

The journey will be in two legs; Vigo Spain to St John’s Newfoundland and then St John’s NL to Halifax Nova Scotia.

I share this information with you in case you are aware of anyone interested in being able to join potential qualifying journey for the OCC. The leg from Vigo Spain to St John 's Newfoundland will be an uninterrupted1900nm from start to finish

I have been hosting “Sail and Learn” voyages for over 20 years teaching the fine art of celestial navigation and offshore seamanship. Currently I have two berths left for the ocean passage and four berths available for the second leg from St John 's NL to Halifax NS,

As listed in the current OCC newsletter I have also put my fine vessel up for sale after 30+ years of ownership. We have circumnavigated the globe together and now I am looking to downsize as my life takes on a more land based theme.

I would be grateful for any leads you may be able to share and certainly if you have any acquaintances or contacts that are looking for an interesting offshore adventure there are berths available

Please feel free to forward my information below to anyone who you feel might be interested in either the vessel or the homecoming “Sail and Learn” voyages this summer

With kind regards,
Paul Mulder
tel:604 739 9425
www.sailtodiscover.com

--
Simon Currin
S/V Shimshal simon@medex.org.uk
0 link