By Emily.Winter - 24 Nov 2020
We are looking for photos of seascapes and landscapes!
Whether you have stumbled upon them on a hilly hike, sailed to a beautiful bay or appreciated a spectacular sunset from the comfort of your living room, we would like to see your photographic skills.
Please provide extended captions for your photos, we’d like to know where the photo was taken and some context! Don't forget, if you are uploading them onto either Facebook or Instagram, please tag your submission #OCCscapes
• The theme is ‘Seascapes and Landscapes’
• Entry is open to all OCC members, full and associate
• No more than one entry per person
• All entries must be received by midnight UT on 10th December 2020
• No digital manipulation is permitted
• Entries can be uploaded onto the OCC Members Group on facebook (NB they must contain #OCCscapes), they can also be sent as e-mail attachments to Emily Winter at email@example.com
• While entrants retain ownership of and copyright to their entries, entering implies consent for them to appear in OCC publications, OCC publicity and/or on the website
• The winner will be decided by a panel of judges, headed by renowned and internationally recognised photographer, Phil Norton www.philnortonphotography.co.uk – their decision will be final
• The winners will be invited to choose any one item from the online UK regalia list, personalised if applicable and desired