Aleria

Author
Dick
Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Daria,
Yes, the family is great and most generous. We had the fortune to join a family party at the family home/compound which we greatly appreciated.
And yes, the yard offices and shops should/could be turned into a maritime museum--- or an art museum---or a craft museum.
Their area is a special part of the world as well.
My best, Dick
Daria Blackwell
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Aleria has returned from Spain and we are on station in Clew Bay. She will be overwintering in Kilrush on the Shannon. Please get in touch if you are coming our way. 

Vice Commodore, OCC 
Daria Blackwell
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Aleria is back in Kilrush and she is for sale.

Aleria: Classic Bowman 57
cutter-rigged ketch. A very
comfortable and fast cruiser
for crossing oceans, coastal
cruising and/or living aboard.
She has new standing rigging,
as well as many minor
upgrades to make her ready
for her next adventure.
€ 275,000
http://tiny.cc/Aleria

Vice Commodore, OCC 
Daria Blackwell
Daria Blackwell
We had visitors rather late in the season who were able to ride out post-Hurricane Lorenzo on our mooring. Toby Peyton-Jones with crew Sam and John spent the night at our house while s/v Truant rode out the storm on our mooring near our house. Toby left her there for two weeks while returning home for a spell, then returned with new crew members Mike and Richard to continue on to Scotland. It was wonderful to be able to perform our Port Officer duties again. There aren't many visitors to our remote part of the world, and few actually stop into our inner reaches of magnificent Clew Bay. 

Vice Commodore, OCC 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search