FINAL CALL FOR TELEMEDICINE SURVEY

Author
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
FINAL CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN TELEMEDICINE RESEARCH SURVEY

Last month we announced a potential partnership with the Swinfen Charitable Trust to facilitate offering the Trust 's telemedicine support services to sailors. Thank you to all members who have completed the research survey.
The survey will remain open until 17th July and we would like to encourage everyone to take the time to participate. Please follow this link to complete the short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LBC3RSH ..

Telemedicine is the use of remote diagnosis by qualified medical Consultants to facilitate the treatment of patients using internet, email or phone. The Swinfen Charitable Trust (www.humanitariantelemed.org) has been operating a telemedicine service for healthcare facilities in remote locations since 1999. The Trust is keen to support sailors by providing advice tailored to the medical experience of the crew and equipment and medication available on board when away from healthcare facilities. In turn the Trust is keen for sailors to act as ambassadors, spreading knowledge of the Trust 's services to needy healthcare facilities in remote locations.

Your support in completing the survey as the first stage of this project is much appreciated.

Vice Commodore, OCC 
Janaki Lennie
Janaki Lennie
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Is anything going to come of this in the near future? I am VERY interested....
Simon Currin
Simon Currin
Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Janaki
There was an overwhelmingly positive response from our members but unfortunately the Swinfen Trust were not able to follow through for a variety of reasons. Sadly this initiative therefore came to nothing.
Simon
edited by simoncurrin on 10/8/2018
Janaki Lennie
Janaki Lennie
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks for giving it a go.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search