Call to assist the Royal Institute of Navigation with survey by Dec 21

Call to assist the Royal Institute of Navigation with survey by Dec 21...
Author
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Dear OCC Member,

I am writing to ask you to help the Royal Institute of Navigation (RIN) improve its communications and to complete this survey via the Hyperlink below by 21st December 2016.

It should take less than 15 minutes to complete this survey. All responses are anonymous and individual respondents cannot be identified in the final report.

The RIN’s mission is to connect interested parties to advance navigation science, technology and practice. The results of this survey will help RIN to understand how it can use social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn) to engage those interested in navigation in a collaborative conversation to further the development of navigation, increase public awareness of the art and science of navigation, and attract and retain more members.

This survey is part of my MBA research project at Henley Business School at the University of Reading. I should be very grateful if you would agree to take part and complete this online questionnaire by 21st December 2016. Thank you for your support.

All best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.
Dr. Sally Basker

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RIN-Communications-Survey

Vice Commodore, OCC 
Dick
Dick
Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Daria,
It should be noted, that to participate in the above survey: to quote the covering letter. "You are being asked to help because you are one of RIN’s members or you have recently attended a RIN conference."
Casual perusal of the survey looked more like advertising for the RIN than it did any promotion of navigation knowledge or practice. Were I too qualify for taking the survey, I likely would have opted out anyway.
My best, Dick Stevenson, s/v Alchemy
Dick
Dick
Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all, Daria informs me that all OCC members are invited by the RIN to participate in the survey regardless of the initial statement quoted above. Dick
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search