CREW AVAILABLE

Author
Steve Brown
New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have recently had two Russian friends crew for me on the 1750nm leg from Salvador in Brazil to French Guyana and then stay on with my wife and I while we explored the rivers of FG, Surinam and Guyana before sailing on to Grenada.
Both have sailing qualifications, know their way around a boat and are good watch keepers.
They work hard to keep the boat clean and in good order both inside and out.
Slava is a good mechanic and is quick and eager to learn while Olga is an excellent cook.
Their more recent exploits have seen them cross the Atlantic on a 34ft Tartan in the 2016 ARC+, backpack over 45,000kms around South America and sail to the Falklands on a 60ft Catamaran and return on a 56ft Classic Ketch.

They are now looking after Novara in Grenada while they look for a boat to cross first to Panama and then help them realise their dream of sailing across the Pacific.
I can recommend them to anyone looking for crew and if interested please contact me at novara@mailasail.com
edited by novara on 9/18/2018
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search