Excellent rigger in Portugal

Author
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
[color=#1d2129]We had our standing rigging replaced in 2018 in Portugal after more than 15 years of use, including 3 Atlantic crossings. When it was [/color][color=#1d2129]disassembled,[/color][color=#1d2129] we clearly saw that it was time to replace it. [/color]

[color=#1d2129]Jorge Rainha was recommended by PO in Cascais John Duggan. Jorge is the best. He works out of Lisbon/Cascais and his English is excellent. He is very busy so it's hard to schedule in; but if he gives you a time frame, he tries to stick to it. Our work was done to a very high standard an[/color][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=rgb(29, 33, 41)][font=inherit][font=inherit]d we were very happy with the job done. Jorge made a special effort to keep costs under control and came in on estimate. His contacts with chandleries, the marina and other shops really helped. When it was done, he insisted on sea trials and tuned the rig better balanced than it's ever been. [/font][/font][/color][/font][color=rgb(29, 33, 41)][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We cannot recommend Jorge (and his assistant, also Jorge) more highly. [/font][/color]

Vice Commodore, OCC 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search