Maintenance in Vigo Spain

Author
Lynne.Gane
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
We wanted to recommend a boat yard to OCC members. If you happen to need maintenance, then we can recommend Astilleros Lagos and brothers Alfredo and Alberto, in Vigo Spain. They have completed a tricky keel drop and refit for us, their work has been excellent, they have kept us informed along the way (in English), treated us with every courtesy and fairness. They have kindly provided a couple of lifts when constant rain had prevented laundering, and a trip to town for other services. Whilst our boat was unavailable we hired their charter boat to live on, again at a very reasonable winter rate.
This charter boat, Beneteau 38 is available to experienced yachtsmen for hire and is ideally placed to explore the beautiful rias of NW Spain. Contact Astilleros Lagos.
I have posted this information in grateful thanks for a job well done.
Lynne Gane and Alan Franklin S/v Stralsund

Daria Blackwell
Daria Blackwell
I'm into this (226 reputation)I'm into this (226 reputation)I'm into this (226 reputation)I'm into this (226 reputation)I'm into this (226 reputation)I'm into this (226 reputation)I'm into this (226 reputation)I'm into this (226 reputation)I'm into this (226 reputation)
Group: Moderators
I will second that recommendation. The Lagos brothers (and the entire family) are very diligent and trustworthy. We spent two winter seasons with them. The first year, they managed some smaller projects for us and kept an eye on our boat in-water in Punta Lagoa. The second winter, we hauled out in their yard and they did several large projects -- electrical, structural, etc. All done exceptionally well at reasonable prices. Alberto even drove us on a sightseeing tour around his favourite places in Galicia. 

Vice Commodore, OCC 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search