For boats returning to Europe from the US/Caribbean

Author
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
We've been working with Noonsite to prepare a listing of Transit/Open status of ports en route to the Mediterranean and N Europe.  Noonsite will be posting updates as they come in.  Please check often as the status of port restrictions is changing daily.  There is a pdf available to download before departure. 

Crossing the Atlantic to Europe: Where can you stop?

Vice Commodore, OCC 
Attachments
Daria Blackwell
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Daria Blackwell - 4/30/2020
We've been working with Noonsite to prepare a listing of Transit/Open status of ports en route to the Mediterranean and N Europe.  Noonsite will be posting updates as they come in.  Please check often as the status of port restrictions is changing daily.  There is a pdf available to download before departure. 

Crossing the Atlantic to Europe: Where can you stop?

The Transatlantic port list on Noonsite has been updated as of 23 May 2020.  Latest updated can be found here - https://www.noonsite.com/report/crossing-the-atlantic-to-europe-where-can-i-stop/

Latest pdf can be accessed via above page.

Since posting revised pdf, one new port came in as open for transits - Ria de Pontevedra, NW Spain (Combarro). Full details in web document at above link (but not on pdf).

Vice Commodore, OCC 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search