Berths availabe Majorca - Canaries -Cape Verde - EC

Author
Peter.Basilides
New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Currently the hope is to set sail in Majorca JUST before/around Christmas. Perhaps a stopover in Gib, then to Gran Canaria to pick up some crew there. I am in the process of sifting applications, and would give preference to OCC members needing a lift.
Boat is a 72ft Jongert sloop, just out of rig maintenance, with new genset and watermaker, engine serviced and new staysail installed....

Mark.Fowler
Mark.Fowler
New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Peter.Basilides - 10 Dec 2021
Currently the hope is to set sail in Majorca JUST before/around Christmas. Perhaps a stopover in Gib, then to Gran Canaria to pick up some crew there. I am in the process of sifting applications, and would give preference to OCC members needing a lift.
Boat is a 72ft Jongert sloop, just out of rig maintenance, with new genset and watermaker, engine serviced and new staysail installed....

Hello Peter,
I'm free from 30th Dec to about 20th Feb. Happy to travel. Triple jabbed. OCC member. YM Ocean 33kNm. Could we talk? ~ Mark
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search