2022 - 2023 Atlantic crossing

Author
navegante1105
New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,  OCC members: If You need crew this falling season to cross the Atlantic or any other interesting sailing trip, I am free to join You. If You need a deck hand in your sailing boat, I am 64 years old, good health, and retired. I am your OCC POR in Gran Canaria, I would like to do the Atlantic crossing to get some experience to do it myself next year. This is my email address: navegante1105@gmail.com. Any information You would like to know from Me, do not hesitate to ask.
 Cheers, Agustín.
Simon Currin
Simon Currin
Forum Expert (615 reputation)Forum Expert (615 reputation)Forum Expert (615 reputation)Forum Expert (615 reputation)Forum Expert (615 reputation)Forum Expert (615 reputation)Forum Expert (615 reputation)Forum Expert (615 reputation)Forum Expert (615 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Agustin
I’m planning on highlighting crewing opportunities to all our members in next email so I will highlight this post if that’s ok?
Simon
navegante1105 - 14 Sep 2022
Hi,  OCC members: If You need crew this falling season to cross the Atlantic or any other interesting sailing trip, I am free to join You. If You need a deck hand in your sailing boat, I am 64 years old, good health, and retired. I am your OCC POR in Gran Canaria, I would like to do the Atlantic crossing to get some experience to do it myself next year. This is my email address: navegante1105@gmail.com. Any information You would like to know from Me, do not hesitate to ask.
 Cheers, Agustín.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search