How do I post a new anchorage on the map?

Author
Brian.Russell
New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
There seem to be no instructions on the Cruising Anchorage chart...but perhaps I am using "man eyes"? We are in Nova Scotia, a fabulous area but in dire need of some details. Please advise.
Brian on Helacious

Simon Currin
Simon Currin
Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Brian.Russell - 21 Jun 2023
There seem to be no instructions on the Cruising Anchorage chart...but perhaps I am using "man eyes"? We are in Nova Scotia, a fabulous area but in dire need of some details. Please advise.
Brian on Helacious

Brian
This can be done from either the member's part of the website or from the OCC App. It is not possible to do from the the public side of the website as we do not want to solicit contributions from the general public. Below is a screenshot marked up to show the menu that will send you in the right direction if you want to do it from the app. It is quite intuitive to generate and submit a georeferenced cruising notice from the OCC App and it can be generated offline and submitted when your smartphone gets a data connection.

Looking forward to getting some good reports from Nova Scotia and don't forget a free OCC burgee goes to those making a good number of submissions.

Simon

Simon Currin
Simon Currin
Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)Forum Expert (620 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Brian
Thanks for the great Nova Scotian posts to the cruising information database.
Simon

Brian.Russell - 21 Jun 2023
Brian on Helacious

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search