HomeChart and Pilot Book Exchange

If you have charts or pilots you wish to exchange then please list them here. Once your item is sold please delete your original post.

World Charts Messages in this topic - RSS

Nigel.Studdart

3/30/2018
Nigel.Studdart
Hi Ian happy to purchase these off you for that price can you please let me know where you are located to pick up, many thanks Nigel
0 link
Stephen Foot

3/28/2018
Stephen Foot
Ian French wrote:
I have a set of charts I used for a circumnavigation of the World ( 225 charts ). Charts purchased from 1960 to 1980 covering Norway to Isles of Scilly, both sides of Channel, Falmouth to Falmouth via Caribbean, Panama, Pacific Islands, NZ to Australia to Darwin via Barrier Reef, Indian Ocean islands to Durban, Durban to Falmouth via Cape Town and Atlantic Islands. I also have the Routing charts for the Atlantic and Pacific and Ocean Passages for the World 1950 and 1973 editions and a sextant in perfect working condition ( full size Hezzanith ). As I am no longer blue water sailing I would be happy to sell the items listed. Price for set of all charts £250.00.
edited by Ian French on 3/1/2018

Hi Ian I would be interested in charts from W Indies through to New Zealand. Do you have any more details? kind regards Stephen Foot
0 link
bwallace

3/17/2018
bwallace
Hi anyone with info
.Re Open CPN KAT charts. I have downloaded the East and West Med + Adriatic Charts, as advised by Daria. I even managed to open them and install them on the laptop. Opening CPN, the Charts showed lots of and detail, but no depths. Have I missed something or do I need to revert back to my normal CMap charts? Any assistance gratefully received.
Cheers
Brian s/v Darramy currently in Sicily in 5 meters for water!
0 link
chris.kemp

3/5/2018
chris.kemp
Ian, we are planning to sail to Lofoten this summer. Would you be prepared to split the map pack for a set to cover this journey?

Chris
0 link
Ian French

2/26/2018
Ian French
I have a set of charts I used for a circumnavigation of the World ( 225 charts ). Charts purchased from 1960 to 1980 covering Norway to Isles of Scilly, both sides of Channel, Falmouth to Falmouth via Caribbean, Panama, Pacific Islands, NZ to Australia to Darwin via Barrier Reef, Indian Ocean islands to Durban, Durban to Falmouth via Cape Town and Atlantic Islands. I also have the Routing charts for the Atlantic and Pacific and Ocean Passages for the World 1950 and 1973 editions and a sextant in perfect working condition ( full size Hezzanith ). As I am no longer blue water sailing I would be happy to sell the items listed. Price for set of all charts £250.00.
edited by Ian French on 3/1/2018
0 link