Writing about Weather

Author
rachelle.turk
I'm into this (356 reputation)I'm into this (356 reputation)I'm into this (356 reputation)I'm into this (356 reputation)I'm into this (356 reputation)I'm into this (356 reputation)I'm into this (356 reputation)I'm into this (356 reputation)I'm into this (356 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Message from Chelsea Denard (non member)
information@creativenonfiction.org

I 'm writing with the hope that you will help me spread the word about a call for submissions. Creative Nonfiction magazine is now seeking unpublished essays on the subject of "The Weather." We 're looking for stories about anything from biometeorology to climate change to storm chasing, and the winning essay will receive $1,000; the deadline for submissions is May 11th.

I hope you 'll share this call with your colleagues and fellow members at the Ocean Cruising Club. Our call for submissions is copied below, and you can find complete guidelines at our website, www.creativenonfiction.org.

Thank you sincerely for your help, and please don 't hesitate to write or call with any questions.

All best,
Chelsea
Daria Blackwell
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Please note that there is a $20 reading fee per submission.

Vice Commodore, OCC 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search