Andark Discounts for OCC Members

Author
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Andark Diving and Watersports is now offering members a general discount of 10 - 15% on retail purchases. The amount of discount will depend on the product. This is across the product range from wet weather gear, footwear, life jackets and SUP & Kayaks etc.

We also have a huge range of SCUBA diving and snorkelling equipment. We can put snorkelling and dive equipment packages together ,including the supply of on board diving compressors to fill the dive cylinders. We also offer advice on siting and installation of the compressors and dive equipment.

Andark offer a full range of Scuba courses for the complete beginner to instructor.
We will offer an exclusive deal for members to learn to dive. This is the PADI OPENWATER COURSE, this is the qualification that lets you dive with dive centres and experienced divers around the world.

We can cater for small numbers or large groups, the Padi Open Water course is a four day course (see web for detail ) run here at Andark (at the top of the River Hamble, Hampshire on the South Coast of England). It can be run over four consecutive days or in two day modules. The first two days are done in the indoor heated pool with some theory in the classroom, the second two days are done at our onsite purpose built diver training lake. We will offer this four day course to members for £299 inc vat. A saving of over seventy pounds.

Why not visit us and sign up, and take advantage of other member offers at the Southampton Boat Show on stand number F001. For mail order and Internet orders contact Sharon Starks (Tel: 01489 581755) and use code: OCCSBS16.

Finally if you are in the vicinity of the River Hamble in the UK by car or boat (just across the road from Premier’s Swanwick marina) please come in and see our facilities.

Overseas orders – we cannot supply to USA or Canada customers due to litigation issues – carriage prices depend on weight/dimensions of goods and where they are being sent.

Vice Commodore, OCC 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search