Handy Hints

Author
bwallace
Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Not sure who to address this to, but has anyone thought of putting a Handy Hints section on the Forum. I believe we all have snippets of useful info, very often passed on over a beer or a casual conversation. But  these can often be lost on the forum if they are just that hints. A possible limit of 50 words would save it getting bogged down in the vast array of subject matter which is available on the forum. Just an idea to be kicked around or kicked out!

Sail Safe
Brian
S/V. Darramy 

Dick
Dick
Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
bwallace - 3/4/2020
Not sure who to address this to, but has anyone thought of putting a Handy Hints section on the Forum. I believe we all have snippets of useful info, very often passed on over a beer or a casual conversation. But  these can often be lost on the forum if they are just that hints. A possible limit of 50 words would save it getting bogged down in the vast array of subject matter which is available on the forum. Just an idea to be kicked around or kicked out!

Sail Safe
Brian
S/V. Darramy 

Hi Brian,
Seconded.
My best, Dick
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login