Changing my forum password

Author
Neill.Hogarth
New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Would somebody be kind enough to explain how I can change my forum password.
I know how to change the OCC homepage password but can not find the correct "button" for the forum.

Greetings from Tahiti
Neill
Simon Currin
Simon Currin
Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Neill
I will ask Emily to assist you but the password should be the same as your website password.
Simon
Neill.Hogarth - 24 Feb 2021
I know how to change the OCC homepage password but can not find the correct "button" for the forum.

Greetings from Tahiti
Neill

Neill.Hogarth
Neill.Hogarth
New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Simon Currin - 24 Feb 2021
Neill
I will ask Emily to assist you but the password should be the same as your website password.
Simon

Greetings from Tahiti
Neill

Simon,
thank you. This now appears to be the case.
So, changing the website password will automatically change the forum password? Is that correct?
Greetings!
Neill

Simon Currin
Simon Currin
Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)Forum Expert (611 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Simon Currin - 24 Feb 2021
Neill
Simon

Greetings from Tahiti
Neill

Simon,
thank you. This now appears to be the case.
So, changing the website password will automatically change the forum password? Is that correct?
Greetings!
Neill
Neil that is correct. Both username and password are pulled from the Members website. If ever in doubt contact Emily on adminsupport@oceancruisingclub.org
Simon

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search