East Greenland charts / NP11 volume2

Author
owenp
New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Anyone out there got paper charts for East Greenland and Iceland and also the artic pilot NP11 volume 2? Organising a trip there in 2022, would be great to have in advance for planning. 
Preference would be for a loan and pay for postage but equally happy to buy. 

Thanks
Peter Owens
Galway , Ireland

Dick
Dick
Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
owenp - 27 Apr 2021
Anyone out there got paper charts for East Greenland and Iceland and also the artic pilot NP11 volume 2? Organising a trip there in 2022, would be great to have in advance for planning. 
Preference would be for a loan and pay for postage but equally happy to buy. 

Thanks
Peter Owens
Galway , Ireland

Hi Peter,
Good luck with the paper charts. We ended up buying quite a few and I found at least one potential boat-wrecking error on my borrowed paper charts in GL (all now given/returned to my US club.) Generally, I found echarts to be quite good in the south end of GL both east and west. In Iceland, they were also good. Any one/any boat would benefit from spending time with the recently produced Polar Yacht Guide, which Daria flagged elsewhere on the Forum.
My best, Dick Stevenson, s/v Alchemy 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search