Tax issues for cruisers.

Author
Simon Currin
Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)
Group: Administrators
I’m starting this thread to discuss issues around taxation applied to cruisers as this has become a hot topic during COVID and post Brexit.
Allan.Fraser
Allan.Fraser
New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I would like to know how to apply to the French authorities for EU Returned Goods Relief (RGR) on a boat that has returned to France within the three year RGR time limit. If you have knowledge of this process, I shall be grateful if you will share what you know.

Thank you in anticipation.

Allan Fraser

Simon Currin
Simon Currin
Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Allan.Fraser - 13 Jul 2022
I would like to know how to apply to the French authorities for EU Returned Goods Relief (RGR) on a boat that has returned to France within the three year RGR time limit. If you have knowledge of this process, I shall be grateful if you will share what you know.

Thank you in anticipation.

Allan Fraser
Allan,
I'm just checking to make sure this is working in safari.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search