OCC Forums

2022 - 2023 Atlantic crossing

https://forum.oceancruisingclub.org/Topic7150.aspx

By navegante1105 - 14 Sep 2022

Hi,  OCC members: If You need crew this falling season to cross the Atlantic or any other interesting sailing trip, I am free to join You. If You need a deck hand in your sailing boat, I am 64 years old, good health, and retired. I am your OCC POR in Gran Canaria, I would like to do the Atlantic crossing to get some experience to do it myself next year. This is my email address: navegante1105@gmail.com. Any information You would like to know from Me, do not hesitate to ask.
 Cheers, Agustín.
By simoncurrin - 14 Sep 2022

Agustin
I’m planning on highlighting crewing opportunities to all our members in next email so I will highlight this post if that’s ok?
Simon
navegante1105 - 14 Sep 2022
Hi,  OCC members: If You need crew this falling season to cross the Atlantic or any other interesting sailing trip, I am free to join You. If You need a deck hand in your sailing boat, I am 64 years old, good health, and retired. I am your OCC POR in Gran Canaria, I would like to do the Atlantic crossing to get some experience to do it myself next year. This is my email address: navegante1105@gmail.com. Any information You would like to know from Me, do not hesitate to ask.
 Cheers, Agustín.