OCC Forums

SCHENGEN 2024

https://forum.oceancruisingclub.org/Topic7856.aspx

By Charles.Lenhoff - 19 Feb 2024

OCC Brothers & Sisters,

The last OCC Schengen thread was a few years ago, and I was hopeing to verify this statement that I read somewhere last year:

"For people from NZ and US, an excellent update: days spent elsewhere in Scandinavia no are no longer deducted! One should be able to do 90 days Schengen, 90 days Norway/Sweden (combined), and 90 days Denmark, for a grand total 270 days before having to sail directly to Ireland, UK or Russia. Small new downside: any days spent in Denmark itself in the previous six months are now deducted. A big net win."

For this thread, I am focused on the Baltic and Northern Europe.

All comments and thoughts welcome.

~Charles
By Andy.Todd - 2 Mar 2024

Charles.Lenhoff - 19 Feb 2024
OCC Brothers & Sisters,

The last OCC Schengen thread was a few years ago, and I was hopeing to verify this statement that I read somewhere last year:

"For people from NZ and US, an excellent update: days spent elsewhere in Scandinavia no are no longer deducted! One should be able to do 90 days Schengen, 90 days Norway/Sweden (combined), and 90 days Denmark, for a grand total 270 days before having to sail directly to Ireland, UK or Russia. Small new downside: any days spent in Denmark itself in the previous six months are now deducted. A big net win."

For this thread, I am focused on the Baltic and Northern Europe.

All comments and thoughts welcome.

~Charles

What part of the Eu do you want to sail in?
By Charles.Lenhoff - 5 Mar 2024

Dear Mr. Todd,

As originally posted, "I am focused on the Baltic and Northern Europe."

Thank you for your query.
By Charles.Lenhoff - 1 Apr 2024

Any updates or thoughts would be appreciated...