SCHENGEN 2024

Author
Charles.Lenhoff
New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
OCC Brothers & Sisters,

The last OCC Schengen thread was a few years ago, and I was hopeing to verify this statement that I read somewhere last year:

"For people from NZ and US, an excellent update: days spent elsewhere in Scandinavia no are no longer deducted! One should be able to do 90 days Schengen, 90 days Norway/Sweden (combined), and 90 days Denmark, for a grand total 270 days before having to sail directly to Ireland, UK or Russia. Small new downside: any days spent in Denmark itself in the previous six months are now deducted. A big net win."

For this thread, I am focused on the Baltic and Northern Europe.

All comments and thoughts welcome.

~Charles
Andy.Todd
Andy.Todd
New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)
Charles.Lenhoff - 19 Feb 2024
OCC Brothers & Sisters,

The last OCC Schengen thread was a few years ago, and I was hopeing to verify this statement that I read somewhere last year:

"For people from NZ and US, an excellent update: days spent elsewhere in Scandinavia no are no longer deducted! One should be able to do 90 days Schengen, 90 days Norway/Sweden (combined), and 90 days Denmark, for a grand total 270 days before having to sail directly to Ireland, UK or Russia. Small new downside: any days spent in Denmark itself in the previous six months are now deducted. A big net win."

For this thread, I am focused on the Baltic and Northern Europe.

All comments and thoughts welcome.

~Charles

What part of the Eu do you want to sail in?

Charles.Lenhoff
Charles.Lenhoff
New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)
Dear Mr. Todd,

As originally posted, "I am focused on the Baltic and Northern Europe."

Thank you for your query.

Charles.Lenhoff
Charles.Lenhoff
Any updates or thoughts would be appreciated...
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search