Skipper wanted -- NZ to Vanuatu

Author
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
This just in from Chris Bone of Oceanswatch...

OceansWatch is seeking a volunteer skipper (food covered) to look after our lovely Sweden 34 and take her on a 6 month marine conservation trip in Vanuatu. The skipper needs to join us here in New Zealand no later than March 15 to help with the refit, team building etc then be ready to sail May1. 3 crew, all young scientists. Trip up and back with 3 other OceansWatch yachts and you will be in company with another OceansWatch yacht in Vanuatu. We are very safety conscious, our yacht is NZ Cat 1 Offshore and sails beautifully. Good paperwork, Codes of Practice and so on and an office in NZ to support you. We are a registered Charity in NZ, Solomon Islands and the USA. Now registering in Brussels and the UK. This opportunity is hard work, very challenging and very rewarding. Picture is of Magic Roundabout being skippered by RTW sailor Jessica Watson at the end or her trans Tasman trip and the other pic is of an OceansWatch skipper and crew, just to show it 's not all hard work.

Vice Commodore, OCC 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search