May 21st Anniversary of Hemingway Intl YC of Cuba

Author
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Dear Commodore,

I am pleased to sincerely greet you on behalf of Hemingway International Yacht Club of Cuba and on my own behalf and to inform you that next Wednesday, May 21st, this Cuban nautical institution will be celebrating the 22nd Anniversary of its founding.

Thanks to the moral support and recognition from the international sailing community, which have been vital to the existence of this Yacht Club, we come to a new Anniversary full of satisfaction and happiness for writing indelible pages in the history of Cuban recreational boating.

We are very proud of the ties of friendship and cooperation established with hundreds of yacht clubs in 40 countries and representing the major cruise and fishing associations of Argentina, Germany, Austria, United States, France, Italy, UK, Sweden, Switzerland, Portugal and New Zealand.

It is our most sincere desire to continue to expand and strengthen these friendly ties and be recognized by the international yachting community as its Representative in Cuba, which will give us the opportunity of assisting its members when passing through the waters off our shores or when touring the country.

For more than two decades of existence, Hemingway International Yacht Club of Cuba has been seriously committed to promote, among Cuban children and youth, the love for nautical sports and recreational activities to rescue the rich nautical and maritime traditions of the Cuban people and encourage actions to achieve greater education and awareness of the protection of the marine environment.

Attentively

Commodore Escrich
www.hemingwayyachtclub.org

Vice Commodore, OCC 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search