New Fugawi Charts for NA (all of US and Canada)

Author
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Introducing Fugawi Aboard: US & Canada!

Fugawi Aboard is a groundbreaking new product that combines over 2000 American and 600 Canadian charts.
Based on raster nautical charts from National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and Canadian Hydrographic Service (CHS), Fugawi Aboard offers quilted charts with smooth zooming and panning for use on compatible chartplotters!

The Navico Edition of Fugawi Aboard is a plug-and-play product that can be used on chartplotters, such as Simrad NSS, and NSO evo2, Lowrance HDS, Elite HD, and Elite CHIRP, and B&G Zeus. Fugawi Aboard: US & Canada is available for $199.95
To purchase or see more details, view the product page.

Fugawi Aboard: US & Canada

From Fugawi Software, for the first time, quilted raster charts of the US and Canada for chartplotters and PCs.

Features
View quilted raster charts on chartplotters. Zoom in/out or pan around and the automatic chart will be loaded.
Combines over 2000 American charts based on National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
Combines over 600 Canadian charts based on Canadian Hydrographic Service (CHS).
One package, three regions: USA West, USA East, and Canada, on three plug-and-play microSD chips.
Compatible with
LOWRANCE: All HDS series All Elite HD series, All Elite CHIRP series.
SIMRAD: All Simrad NSS series, All Simrad NSE series, All Simrad NSO Evo2 series.
B&G: All B&G Zeus series.
Compatible with Navico Insight Planner software.

Vice Commodore, OCC 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search