XIII RALLY BAYONA-FINISTERRE (SAN VICENTE) 2015

Author
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
NOTICE 1 (25/02/2015)

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL FOR:

- CENTENARIO ASTILLEROS LAGOS -

This year the Rally will be part of the Astilleros Lagos Centenary and will be between the Ria de Vigo and Ria de Pontevedra and slightly shorter in duration than the previous ones.

The exact dates are still not completely fixed but it will be six days between the 12th and the 20th of August. We will confirm the dates in the next notice.

The boats for the Rally will gather in Bayona where we will also try to gather as many boats built or restored by LAGOS Boatyard as possible.

Then we will sail to Ria de Vigo and after several events there we will be heading North to Ria de Pontevedra.

The idea is to try to finish in time for the Classic regatta “Islas Atlanticas” in Pedras Negras in San Vicente so the classic boats on the Rally could also participate in this Race.

If you think you will be able to participate please contact us with the following information, so we know how many boats and people intend to come. The sooner we know this, the better we will be able to organise the events.

Owner:
Boat Name: LOA:
Intended people on board:
Do you allow us to put your name on a list of participants on subsequent notices:

In the near future I will send you a detailed description of the Rally. Many Thanks and Best regards,

Alfredo Lagos

RCC Honorary Foreign Representative
OCC Port Officer
Avda. Eduardo Cabello 2
36208 VIGO (Spain)
fax: 986 29 18 33
email: rally@astilleroslagos.com

Vice Commodore, OCC 
alberto
alberto
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I am sending attached Notice 2 for the Rally, with definitive dates and a preliminary idea of what we are going to do every day, just in case you are interested.

Many thanks and kind regards from Vigo,

Alberto Lagos
Attachments
XIII_R_B-F_Centenario_2015_n2.pdf (297 views, 58.00 KB)
peterhaden
peterhaden
New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
An excellent description of this most successful event, written by Tony Fiske, will be found in Flying Fish due out December, 2015.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search