E-RESIDENCE APPLICATIONS ARE BEING RECEIVED:Turkey

Author
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
The new “e-Residence” system, which is prepared by Directorate General of Migration Management to carry out the actions and procedures of foreigners faster and for foreigners to apply for residence permit and transfer between residence permit and for online renewal of the residence permits, is put into service as of today (18.05.2015)

The new e-Residence system introduces innovations. Renewal procedures are done electronically without going to the Provincial Directorates of Migration Management, first application and application for transfer between residence permits are received electronically and foreigners are given appointment. Foreigner shall be present at the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management on date of appointment to complete the procedures. The appointments given by the Foreigners’ Departments prior to 18.05.2015 shall be renewed in the system.

Attached files (pdfs):

Flyer in English.

e-Residence Booklet in English.

Submitted by OCC Port Officer Samet Golgeci, Finike Yachting

Vice Commodore, OCC 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search