New fees in Australia

Author
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Brian Wallace s/v Darramy has forwarded a document on formalities in Australia issued for the Down Under Rally. It includes the fee calculations and I have uploaded a copy here:

[attachment=426]PagesfromGOWEST2016Formalities.pdf[/attachment]

Note from Brian:

Just looked on the forum, and your piece about Australian Entry prices increasing. Whilst the charges have altered, the way of charging has changed and it could work out less for some vessels.

I attach the information provided for anyone to read. I lifted this from the "Down Under Rally 2016" Go West Publication available as a free download and full of good information about the East Coast of Australia. But the costs of entry are no different for Rally participants than non participants

More can be found on www.downunderrally.comI

I will add that Darramy did the Rally last year, and it was a really good way to be introduced to Australia for Cruisers.

Could I ask the finance committee to look at better exchange rates for us OCC POMS here!

Hope this is useful

Take Care

Brian & Sue

S/V Darramy at present exploring the Capricorn Islands South Barrier reef QLD

Vice Commodore, OCC 
Attachments
PagesfromGOWEST2016Formalities.pdf (426 views, 628.00 KB)
Daria Blackwell
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
It appears about a 17.5% increase in fees has been levied on yacht entering Australia.

http://www.sail-worldcruising.com/n/Australian-Department-of-Agriculture-and-Water-Resources-increase-fees/147473?source=twitter

Vice Commodore, OCC 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search