New Pilot book

Author
Paul Heiney
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
My book, just published by Imray and the Pilotage Foundation is available now. Might help anyone heading to these waters

https://www.imray.com/Publications/Imray+Pilots/Pilots+and+Cruising+Guides//IB0252/

Sorry about the price. Nothing to do with me
Roger Harris
Roger Harris
Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Thanks Paul.

Whilst I agree that the RCCPF books are pricey, considering their limited print runs I suppose that’s unsurprising. And in view of all the work that goes into collecting the information and then writing and editing, they seem a bargain.

In any event OCC members are reminded that Imray courteously offers us a 15% dscount: so rather than the listed price of £60, Paul’s book is available for only £51.
Dick
Dick
Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)Forum Expert (897 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Roger Harris - 28 Jan 2021
Thanks Paul.Whilst I agree that the RCCPF books are pricey, considering their limited print runs I suppose that’s unsurprising. And in view of all the work that goes into collecting the information and then writing and editing, they seem a bargain.In any event OCC members are reminded that Imray courteously offers us a 15% dscount: so rather than the listed price of £60, Paul’s book is available for only £51.

Hi Paul,
Congratulations and good luck with it.
The price for these limited sales books that are so important to us who follow after is such that it seems little money to pay for the legs-up in approaching new-to-us cruising areas. I, for one, have always appreciated the hard work I know that went into the guides.
My best, Dick Stevenson, s/v Alchemy

Roger Harris
Roger Harris
Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)Gaining Respect (118 reputation)
Group: Administrators
It’s a rounding error relative to the other costs of cruising. Money well spent.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search