INSURANCE

Author
Mark.Prior
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
This is probably old ground but I'd appreciate advice on the best route for health insurance outside the EU, where an EIHC suffices so far.
During my last cruise I found myself paying an extortionate amount for 'Long term cruiser' insurance, which I can't afford.
On the other hand I don't want to be left dying in the street outside the EU for want of a policy.
bwallace
bwallace
Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Mark, we have used long term travel insurance for many years with Blue Finn from Bishop Skinner. We only take medical and repatriation, and non of the extras you can get from other companies. The premium is far less than others in the market offering longs term cruiser insurance. We are UK citizens,. I understand that your home country can make a difference to not only the cost, but also whether the underwriter will cover you. Hope this helps
Brian
S/V Darramy
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search