Message from HIYC of Cuba

Author
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Dear friends of the international nautical community,

It pleases me very much to thank you very much for your concern about the passing of hurricane Irma along our country. We inform you that this Monday we began our work in our Yacht Club, after more than a week without electricity that kept without communication with all of you.

Thanks to our preparedness to face such a devastating hurricane, the headquarters of our Yacht Club did not suffer serious damages. During this past week we worked very hard to leave the headquarters of HIYC of Cuba ready to welcome its members and guests.

No vessel was harmed at Marina Hemingway. That proves the conditions of this marina as a shelter for boats in case of hurricanes and storms.

Our entire country suffered the consequences of this devastating hurricane that left the entire island without electricity during some days.

For our part, we are very concerned about the damages our friends may have suffered in Caribbean islands and the South of Florida.

My best Greetings,
Commodore Escrich

Vice Commodore, OCC 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search