Refilling composite propane bottles

Author
Peter.Cronk
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
G'day Dick,

Found them; http://tridentmarine.com/product/u-s-lpg-system-adapter-european-camping-gaz-cylinders-1195-1615/#.W2GPpC1L0_U Thanks for the help. this is exactly what we need.

Regards,

Peter
Dick
Dick
Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)
Hi Peter,
Thanks for the info on the designations for fittings. And I am glad you found the piece as I am pretty lame at computer searches.
As an aside: our last years in the Med we found Camping Gas getting more expensive. It occurred to me that a very large percentage of our gas use was heating water for tea and coffee (and pasta etc) so we bought an electric kettle for those times we were in a marina. This made a big difference in how long bottles lasted.
This seemed something everyone in Europe knew/used, but not so common among US boats.
Enjoy the Med. My best, Dick Stevenson, s/v Alchemy
Peter.Cronk
Peter.Cronk
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Thanks Dick,

Ordered the Trident Marine 1195-1615 from Amazons. Wouldn't you believe it!

Anyhow yes we do have a 110V kettle and love the convience of marinas We wired a transformer into our boat so we can connect to 220V and still have the two circuits of 110V. Boat thinks it is still in the US.

Enjoy Dick and thanks for the help.

Regards,

Peter
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search