Azores

Author
Scottkuhner
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
[attachment=35]Newsletter7a.pdf[/attachment]

[attachment=36]Newsletter8a.pdf[/attachment]
For those of you who may be planning an Atlantic Crossing, I have attached two of our newsletters about our time in the Azores. After two circumnavigations, we feel that the Azores was one of our top favorite place we have been to. Don 't just go to Horta on Fial, stay a week and then feel you have been to the Azores. Spend at least six weeks and visit Flores, Fial, Pico, Terceira, and San Miguel

[attachment]Newsletter #7.doc[/attachment]

[attachment]Newsletter #8.doc[/attachment]
Attachments
Newsletter7a.pdf (364 views, 137.00 KB)
Newsletter8a.pdf (328 views, 109.00 KB)
Scottkuhner
Scottkuhner
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I forgot to include a link to our slide show of our Atlantic Circle 2003 - 2005 '

www.pbase.com/akuhner/atlantic_circle

When you get there, click on the first picture and then scroll down to read what I say about it. Then click "next" at the bottom right hand of the page. And so on..
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search