Crew wanted: US East Coast delivery (Short Notice)

Author
John Morfit
New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a delivery, but lack available crew. I'm seeking two persons, at least one with good experience with coastal/offshore sailing and ship routines.
Departure from the northern Chesapeake Bay (Georgetown, MD) on or about August 6th.
Arrival at Ft Lauderdale FL by 15th August, about 900nm.
We'll need to sail or motor 24/7, which gives us a few days to hole up if needed.

The boat is a Chris White designed Atlantic 57 catamaran. Air draft is 78', so the ICW is not an option. The draft is 3.5' with daggers up, 8' with daggers down. Beam is 28', LOA 57'.
I've crewed on an A57 delivery from Chile to Panama, so I'm familiar with the boat, if not this particular one. I also own an A47, but haven't yet taken her too far (I retired last month).
She's a fast boat, easily making 15 kn with the right winds and motoring at 8kn.

Give me a email or call to discuss in more detail

John Morfit
571-598-5805
jmorfit3 AT gmail

John Morfit
John Morfit
New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
John Morfit - 7/21/2019
I have a delivery, but lack available crew. I'm seeking two persons, at least one with good experience with coastal/offshore sailing and ship routines.
Departure from the northern Chesapeake Bay (Georgetown, MD) on or about August 6th.
Arrival at Ft Lauderdale FL by 15th August, about 900nm.
We'll need to sail or motor 24/7, which gives us a few days to hole up if needed.

The boat is a Chris White designed Atlantic 57 catamaran. Air draft is 78', so the ICW is not an option. The draft is 3.5' with daggers up, 8' with daggers down. Beam is 28', LOA 57'.
I've crewed on an A57 delivery from Chile to Panama, so I'm familiar with the boat, if not this particular one. I also own an A47, but haven't yet taken her too far (I retired last month).
She's a fast boat, easily making 15 kn with the right winds and motoring at 8kn.

Give me a email or call to discuss in more detail

John Morfit

Crew positions for this delivery ar no longer available
Thanks,
/John
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search