Cruising Japan

Author
Kirk.Patterson
New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am delighted to be Japan PO so I can help OCC members appreciate the many reasons why Japan is one of the world's great cruising grounds -- friendly, helpful people; rich culture and history; beautiful scenery; numerous moorage options; great food; and much more. I arrived here after a solo Pacific crossing from Canada (via Hawaii) for a planned two-year Japan circumnavigation (first ever by a foreigner)...which ended up taking three years....then I spent three more years cruising western Japan. I married a local woman (who manages Japan's largest network of marinas) and so have settled here permanently. I recently "swallowed the anchor" and have launched a marine-tourism business to support other cruisers, organise yacht charters and kayak tours, support local marinas, etc. (special discounts and use of a free dock in the Seto Inland Sea available to OCC members). I look forward to welcoming you to Japan!!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search