Atlantic West-to-East Crossing in Late-COVID?

Author
Daniel Coate
New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi. I’m considering a transat from S Florida to Bermuda to Azores to Gibraltar, embarking early May 2022. Is anyone aware of a good summary site that lists the COVID entry requirements for these countries/ports as well as the EU?

Thanks so much in advance for any and all information. 
Dick
Dick
Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)
Dan Coate - 8 Feb 2022
Hi. I’m considering a transat from S Florida to Bermuda to Azores to Gibraltar, embarking early May 2022. Is anyone aware of a good summary site that lists the COVID entry requirements for these countries/ports as well as the EU?

Thanks so much in advance for any and all information. 

Hi Dan, Noonsite would be my first stop. Then, many countries have their protocols for recreational vessels entering on the internet. Then I would also contact the marinas where you are likely to  make entry The more popular ones will certainly be able to give you guidance. Finally, with digging, the government itself usually has this info, but often it takes some wading through  a lot of stuff not pertinent to your interests.
Let us know where you find the best info.
My best, Dick Stevenson, s/v Alchemy
Daniel Coate
Daniel Coate
New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)
Dick, Thanks for this response and all your thoughtful responses to my other posts. I will investigate as I have internet off-and-on in The Bahamas and post what I find on this string.

Daniel Coate
Daniel Coate
Along the same lines…is anyone aware of an agent/service that helps navigate getting pets into countries for cruising? Or any central hub of information per country? For the EU, is there one set of pet-regulations, or does it vary EU country-by-country?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search