Insurance question

Author
Ernie.Reuter
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Good day all……as a new member to the club I’m not sure where this inquiry should go so I’ll start here. In reading the newsletter, I’ve come across an advertisement for insurance from the EdwardWilliam group. The process for getting a quote was very seamless and easy….almost too easy. Has anyone had dealings with this company good or bad? 
As a follow up……if not a good choice I’d be interested in which companies are found to be reputable by the club.
Thanks in advance….Ernie
Dick
Dick
Forum Expert (898 reputation)Forum Expert (898 reputation)Forum Expert (898 reputation)Forum Expert (898 reputation)Forum Expert (898 reputation)Forum Expert (898 reputation)Forum Expert (898 reputation)Forum Expert (898 reputation)Forum Expert (898 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Ernie.Reuter - 20 Jun 2022
Good day all……as a new member to the club I’m not sure where this inquiry should go so I’ll start here. In reading the newsletter, I’ve come across an advertisement for insurance from the EdwardWilliam group. The process for getting a quote was very seamless and easy….almost too easy. Has anyone had dealings with this company good or bad? 
As a follow up……if not a good choice I’d be interested in which companies are found to be reputable by the club.
Thanks in advance….Ernie

Hi Ernie,
In the past, there have been other streams on insurance in the Forum which may prove helpful. Post what you discover for others to benefit from
Dick Stevenson, s/v Alchemy
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search