Paper Charts of St Lawrence Sea Way and Gulf of St Lawrence

Author
karmavoyager
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When I circumnavigated I used paper charts and the majority were photo copies from Tides End Bellingham. I’ve emailed them in the hope that they still do reasonably priced paper charts, but my question is does anyone have another option of where to get paper charts that are affordable?
I am planning to sail there in August/September this year.
Best regards Alan Tyson-Carter
Dick
Dick
Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)Forum Expert (900 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
karmavoyager - 23 Mar 2023
When I circumnavigated I used paper charts and the majority were photo copies from Tides End Bellingham. I’ve emailed them in the hope that they still do reasonably priced paper charts, but my question is does anyone have another option of where to get paper charts that are affordable?
I am planning to sail there in August/September this year.
Best regards Alan Tyson-Carter

Hi Alan,
Before making suggestions, what are your cruising plans: are you going up the SL River and into the Great Lakes?
My best, Dick Stevenson, s/v Alchemy
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search