OCC Insurance Survey July 2003

Author
Simon Currin
Forum Expert (623 reputation)Forum Expert (623 reputation)Forum Expert (623 reputation)Forum Expert (623 reputation)Forum Expert (623 reputation)Forum Expert (623 reputation)Forum Expert (623 reputation)Forum Expert (623 reputation)Forum Expert (623 reputation)
Group: Administrators
In June 2023 OCC Members were invited to complete a brief boat insurance survey. The attached pdf contains the unedited responses.
Simon
Attachments
occ insurance survey july 2023.pdf (169 views, 1,007.00 KB)
James.Carlyle
James.Carlyle
New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Simon Currin - 26 Jul 2023
In June 2023 OCC Members were invited to complete a brief boat insurance survey. The attached pdf contains the unedited responses.
Simon

I'd be really interested in chatting to the person responded to the survey with"Personally I think it's time we formed a mutual insurance company by and for long distance cruisers. "

I agree with this and would love to know who else feels this way.

James

Andy.Todd
Andy.Todd
New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)New Member (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
James.Carlyle - 1 Aug 2023
Simon Currin - 26 Jul 2023
Simon

I'd be really interested in chatting to the person responded to the survey with"Personally I think it's time we formed a mutual insurance company by and for long distance cruisers. "

I agree with this and would love to know who else feels this way.

James

I'm interested?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search