Who the local Port Officer

Author
Andre.Steenkamp
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Folks, is there a searchable list ports/towns and port officers please?
Simon Currin
Simon Currin
Forum Expert (616 reputation)Forum Expert (616 reputation)Forum Expert (616 reputation)Forum Expert (616 reputation)Forum Expert (616 reputation)Forum Expert (616 reputation)Forum Expert (616 reputation)Forum Expert (616 reputation)Forum Expert (616 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Andre,

I replied by messenger but in case anyone else is struggling I will repeat here.
1. OCC app (downloadable from App Store and Google Play) has maps and list of all port officers together with contact details and pdf’s of the information they have produced
2. In the paler Handbook mailed to all that want it every April.
3. In the members section of the Occ website. https://members.oceancruisingclub.org/members/PortOfficers

Please remember that you will need to login to access port officer data on the website.
Simon

Andre.Steenkamp - 16 Aug 2023

Andre.Steenkamp
Andre.Steenkamp
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Simon Currin - 17 Aug 2023
Andre,

I replied by messenger but in case anyone else is struggling I will repeat here.
1. OCC app (downloadable from App Store and Google Play) has maps and list of all port officers together with contact details and pdf’s of the information they have produced
2. In the paler Handbook mailed to all that want it every April.
3. In the members section of the Occ website. https://members.oceancruisingclub.org/members/PortOfficers

Please remember that you will need to login to access port officer data on the website.
Simon

Andre.Steenkamp - 16 Aug 2023

Thank you :
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search