excellent welcome in La Coruna

Author
roddy
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
:cheer:
I would strongly recommend members to visit La Coruna. The Port Officer is Anton Pellejero,who took over the post last February. He was most helpful, laid on the club launch to take me to the Club House where we jointly hoisted his new extra large OCC flag. I was then helped to arrange a car hire for my crew change . A nicer more helpful man would be hard to find!

Roddy Wade-Thomas

SY "Siosarnoir"
[attachment=81]DSC023213.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
DSC023213.JPG (383 views, 62.00 KB)
Simon Currin
Simon Currin
Forum Expert (614 reputation)Forum Expert (614 reputation)Forum Expert (614 reputation)Forum Expert (614 reputation)Forum Expert (614 reputation)Forum Expert (614 reputation)Forum Expert (614 reputation)Forum Expert (614 reputation)Forum Expert (614 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Roddy,
Thank you very much for re-posting. Very impressed by the monster sized flying fish on the flag!
Simon
peterhaden
peterhaden
New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Yes, indeed Antón is a gentleman and always generous.
He is the Commodore of the very fine and welcoming Real Club Náutica La Coruña
I was delighted to meet him there in July, and later at a party in Bouzas to celebrate 100 yrs of the boat yard of our other Port Officer in Galicia Alfredo Lagos.
We are indeed most fortunate to have two gentlemen of such standing, representing our club.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search