Lopolight - Great service

Author
the Admiral
New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Our Lopolight tri/white nav light recently developed a fault with the white sector becoming defective. This happened after 6 years of faultless operation. I emailed IMP the importer from whom we bought the unit. They put me in touch with the manufacturer who responded immediately by saying that a new unit (upgraded too) has been shipped that day by DHL. No charge! Excellent service that put a smile on my face. Peter
Simon Currin
Simon Currin
Forum Expert (608 reputation)Forum Expert (608 reputation)Forum Expert (608 reputation)Forum Expert (608 reputation)Forum Expert (608 reputation)Forum Expert (608 reputation)Forum Expert (608 reputation)Forum Expert (608 reputation)Forum Expert (608 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Peter,
We have had similarly fantastic customer service. The only trouble is that we have had thus far to replace one mast head tricolour, 1 mast head all round white, 2 white stern lights and one starboard light. I 'm hoping they have fixed whatever the design or manufacturing problem was as it 's getting a bit tiresome.
Simon
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search