CRUISING IN GALICIA

Author
lassen
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
It 's worth buying the recently published Seventh Edition of the RCC Pilotage Foundation "Atlantic Spain and Portugal" if you are cruising in this part of the world. Clearly illustrated and bang up-to-date.
In addition to OCC negotiated discounts it is possible to buy a "Pasaporte" which gives berthing discounts of 15% in several marinas in the area. Cost: €5. Amazing value.

Richard Lassen, aboard Oestara www.followingwind.co.uk Callsign: oestara PIN: 3624
Daria Blackwell
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Alex and I spent two months cruising in Galicia this past summer and returned for another week in October. Aleria is now overwintering in Punta Lagoa. I have written about our experience extensively in my blog with an overview here and links to individual pages for each of the Rias. The November 2017 issue of Yachting World also has an article I wrote about our experience. Feel free to contact me with questions.

https://aleriasadventures.blogspot.ie/p/cruising-guide-to-rias-baixas-of.html

Vice Commodore, OCC 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search