Sail Repairs needed in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos

Author
John Morfit
New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a friend in need of sail repairs - they are diverting into Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos. Anyone know any sail lofts or marinas that do repairs?
Thanks!

Dick
Dick
Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)
John Morfit - 7 Dec 2020
I have a friend in need of sail repairs - they are diverting into Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos. Anyone know any sail lofts or marinas that do repairs?
Thanks!

From memory, there is not a large recreational sailboat presence in T&C, but there is a marina/boat yard in town that would answer the question when they get there and is the likely place they will stay. If no sailmaker, most sail repairs can be done by a canvas/awning person or anyone with a robust machine.

Let us know how what they find out, My best, Dick Stevenson, s/v Alchemy.  
John Morfit
John Morfit
New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)
Dick - 7 Dec 2020
John Morfit - 7 Dec 2020
Thanks!

From memory, there is not a large recreational sailboat presence in T&C, but there is a marina/boat yard in town that would answer the question when they get there and is the likely place they will stay. If no sailmaker, most sail repairs can be done by a canvas/awning person or anyone with a robust machine.

Let us know how what they find out, My best, Dick Stevenson, s/v Alchemy.  

Yes, there are half a dozen marinas in Providenciales and if we cannot suggest anything better, they'll be asking the locals.
Thanks!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search