OCC Cookery Book now published!

Author
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
[attachment=142]3D-CoverWeb.jpg[/attachment]

Thanks to everyone who contributed recipes for the OCC 60th Anniversary Cookery book entitled "From the Galley of..." It is available via amazon.com and all its worldwide affiliates in print and Kindle editions. It is also available direct through the OCC website at 20% discount to OCC members. Please login to the
website, then click on PUBLICATIONS and COOKERY BOOK to see instructions for ordering with a discount code.

Many thanks to Frances Rennie for all the hard work in collating all the recipes for this very special OCC publication.

Please write a review on amazon.com or amazon.co.uk to keep it rising in the rankings. Thank you.

[attachment=143]OCCCookeryBookAdFFfinal.pdf[/attachment]

Vice Commodore, OCC 
Attachments
3D-CoverWeb.jpg (441 views, 45.00 KB)
OCCCookeryBookAdFFfinal.pdf (454 views, 536.00 KB)
Daria Blackwell
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
Group: Administrators
New international recommendations for disposal of waste at sea have been in effect since 2013. Paper is now not permitted to be discharged into the sea. http://spinsheet.com/trash-talk-new-guidelines-sailors/

Vice Commodore, OCC 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search