Greek Cruising Tax

Author
bwallace
Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The New Cruising Tax for Cruising in Greek waters is supposed to come into force on 2 April 2019. I understand there are fines for non compliance.
The site I have been directed to is www.aade.gr The whole web site is in Greek. Has anyone translated this? Or, has anyone got any current information about the implementation which I understand was deferred from last November.
The Cruising Association seems to be quite active in this area, but I am not a member. The RYA seems quite vague.
Can anyone help as it is all Greek to me!
Cheers
Brian s/v Darramy
Bill Balme
Bill Balme
Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)
Here's some useful information about the new Greek Cruising Tax coming in on April 2nd. This courtesy of Noonsite, Courtesy of the CA...

Bill Balme
s/v Toodle-oo!

bwallace
bwallace
Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)
Thanks for the link Bill.
I actually went to the local Port Police in Preveza last Thursday, and they told me they have no information yet!
I will print off and fill the form in and go and revisit them before we return to the U.K. this week.
I will update this post with my results.
Cheers
Brian
S/V Darramy
bwallace
bwallace
Update: Forms duly printed off and filled in (easy)!
Visit to Port Office caused concern for them as they wanted to know where I got the forms and information from.
They eventually found some documents from the Government, but they could not interpret the direction or implementation of the said documents.
Suggested I come back on my return to Greece in April.
To Clarify for other member,. Darramy is in the water, and not out of use which seems a different set of circumstances.
I will continue to update as and when I have more information.
Cheers
Brian
S/V Darramy
Andreas.Christou
Andreas.Christou
New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)
[quote=bwallace]The New Cruising Tax for Cruising in Greek waters is supposed to come into force on 2 April 2019. I understand there are fines for non compliance.
The site I have been directed to is www.aade.gr The whole web site is in Greek. Has anyone translated this? Or, has anyone got any current information about the implementation which I understand was deferred from last November.
The Cruising Association seems to be quite active in this area, but I am not a member. The RYA seems quite vague.
Cheers
Brian s/v Darramy[/quote]

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=" times="" new="" roman",="" serif]As of today, implementation of the Greek Cruising Tax [/font][/color]has been postponed till Thursday the 9th of May 2019[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=" times="" new="" roman",="" serif]. [/font][/color]
edited by Andreas.Christou on 4/2/2019
bwallace
bwallace
[quote=Andreas.Christou][quote=bwallace]The New Cruising Tax for Cruising in Greek waters is supposed to come into force on 2 April 2019. I understand there are fines for non compliance.
Cheers
Brian s/v Darramy[/quote]

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=" times="" new="" roman",="" serif]As of today, implementation of the Greek Cruising Tax [/font][/color]has been postponed till Thursday the 9th of May 2019[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=" times="" new="" roman",="" serif]. [/font][/color]
edited by Andreas.Christou on 4/2/2019[/quote]
bwallace
bwallace
Thanks for the update Andreas. Appreciated.
Brian
bwallace
bwallace
Re Greek Cruising tax, we paid for May and June after a load of hard keyboard work.
I have now come 9 pay for the next few month, and find my account blocked. I can find no way to get it unblocked so I can pay again.
Does anyone have any contact info to solve this problem?
I tried the Greek tax office , but it’s all fGreek to me.
Any suggestions out there please

Brian and Sue
S/V Darramy Enjoying the Peloponnisos
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search