Re-organized Forum

Author
Baxter Gillespie
New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Sandy.Garrity - 11/19/2019
Baxter Gillespie - 11/19/2019
Sandy.Garrity - 11/18/2019
Baxter Gillespie - 11/18/2019
Hi Sandy, I checked the system and was able to update profiles. Bill's suggestion is a good one and maybe you're doing it but, hit the UPDATE button and it should save your update. Let me know if that doesn't work!

Hello Baxter
Double checked I had logged in, updated my gender and hit update, I still get the error above.

Regards
Sandy
Hi Sandy, I have had a few others try and update their profiles and the attempts were successful so we don't think there is a system issue. Maybe try a different device or different internet connection and see if that works. Sorry you're having issues!
thanks for trying Baxter. 

I can't amend it from either work or home, both in Chrome and IE. 
Sandy, I'm having issues today too which I'm attributing to my slow wifi but that doesn't seem to be your issue. I'll continue to research. Sorry for not having a fast resolution.
Sandy.Garrity
Sandy.Garrity
New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Sandy.Garrity - 11/19/2019
Sandy.Garrity - 11/18/2019
Baxter Gillespie - 11/18/2019
Hi Sandy, I checked the system and was able to update profiles. Bill's suggestion is a good one and maybe you're doing it but, hit the UPDATE button and it should save your update. Let me know if that doesn't work!

Hello Baxter
Double checked I had logged in, updated my gender and hit update, I still get the error above.

Regards
Sandy
Hi Sandy, I have had a few others try and update their profiles and the attempts were successful so we don't think there is a system issue. Maybe try a different device or different internet connection and see if that works. Sorry you're having issues!
thanks for trying Baxter. 

I can't amend it from either work or home, both in Chrome and IE. 
Sandy, I'm having issues today too which I'm attributing to my slow wifi but that doesn't seem to be your issue. I'll continue to research. Sorry for not having a fast resolution.

No worries.  Can I suggest the account is deleted and setup again.  That sometimes works!  
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search