Re-organized Forum

Author
Bill Balme
Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
So I've been trying to reorganize the forum a little - now there's virtually no chance you'll be able to find what you're looking for!!! :-)

Let me know what further changes you think I should make - either on this thread or direct to me at forum@oceancruisingclub.org

Some folk are telling me that the "Latest Post" feature isn't working... It's working fine for me - can someone give me some specifics...

Bill Balme
s/v Toodle-oo!

Dick
Dick
Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)Forum Expert (892 reputation)
Bill Balme - 6/2/2019
So I've been trying to reorganize the forum a little - now there's virtually no chance you'll be able to find what you're looking for!!! :-)

Let me know what further changes you think I should make - either on this thread or direct to me at forum@oceancruisingclub.org

Some folk are telling me that the "Latest Post" feature isn't working... It's working fine for me - can someone give me some specifics...

Bill, Working fine for me. Dick
Sandy.Garrity
Sandy.Garrity
New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)
Hello Bill 
I've been attempting to update my profile, being new and keen and all that, but can never save the changes.  Is this a setting with the software or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
Sandy
Bill Balme
Bill Balme
Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)Gaining Respect (185 reputation)
Hi Sandy,

I'm no longer the Forum Administrator - you need to contact Baxter Gillespie. However, when you edit your profile, make sure you hit the UPDATE button (bottom left) - that should save it for you.

Good luck and happy posting!

Bill Balme
s/v Toodle-oo!

Sandy.Garrity
Sandy.Garrity
New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)
Bill Balme - 11/18/2019
Hi Sandy,

I'm no longer the Forum Administrator - you need to contact Baxter Gillespie. However, when you edit your profile, make sure you hit the UPDATE button (bottom left) - that should save it for you.

Good luck and happy posting!

Thanks Bill, I'll drop Baxter a message.
Sandy.Garrity
Sandy.Garrity
The forum is out to get me @bbalme, attempted to send a message to @Baxter.Gillespie and I get the same error message! 
With a bit of luck Baxter might see this??

Baxter Gillespie
Baxter Gillespie
New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)
Hi Sandy, I checked the system and was able to update profiles. Bill's suggestion is a good one and maybe you're doing it but, hit the UPDATE button and it should save your update. Let me know if that doesn't work!

Sandy.Garrity
Sandy.Garrity
Baxter Gillespie - 11/18/2019
Hi Sandy, I checked the system and was able to update profiles. Bill's suggestion is a good one and maybe you're doing it but, hit the UPDATE button and it should save your update. Let me know if that doesn't work!

Hello Baxter
Double checked I had logged in, updated my gender and hit update, I still get the error above.

Regards
Sandy
Baxter Gillespie
Baxter Gillespie
New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)
Sandy.Garrity - 11/18/2019

Hello Baxter
Double checked I had logged in, updated my gender and hit update, I still get the error above.

Regards
Sandy
Hi Sandy, I have had a few others try and update their profiles and the attempts were successful so we don't think there is a system issue. Maybe try a different device or different internet connection and see if that works. Sorry you're having issues!
Sandy.Garrity
Sandy.Garrity
Baxter Gillespie - 11/19/2019
Sandy.Garrity - 11/18/2019

Hello Baxter

Regards
Sandy
Hi Sandy, I have had a few others try and update their profiles and the attempts were successful so we don't think there is a system issue. Maybe try a different device or different internet connection and see if that works. Sorry you're having issues!
thanks for trying Baxter. 

I can't amend it from either work or home, both in Chrome and IE. 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search