OCC Fleet Map

Author
mrsannelloyd
New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Simon
I have just completed the form. I thought we had previously registered for this. We are in NZ, but not showing so far!

Sofia

Let me know if AIS transponder is enough or whether I need the App

Anne Lloyd
Simon Currin
Simon Currin
Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Anne,
I hadn 't previously received your Fleet Map registration but I am pleased to say you are now the first boat to register (and show up) from Nelson, New Zealand.
Simon
Hasbun
Hasbun
New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)
Hello Simon,

I 'd like to point out that as of this morning the map is not working.

Thanks for all the great work.

Cheerio,
Simon Currin
Simon Currin
Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)Forum Expert (605 reputation)
Odette,
It 's working again and you are showing up just south of Barcelona. It does periodically go off line which I assume is maintenance related.
Simon
Hasbun
Hasbun
New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)
Hello Simon,

Many thanks for the prompt response.

I regret to advise that as of 5:19pm Barcelona time, when one clicks on the link cited on the 1st post of this thread, namely:

http://www.oceancruisingclub.org/index.php/cruising-information/occ-fleet

... the result is:
Not Found

The requested URL /index.php/cruising-information/occ-fleet was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_fcgid/2.3.9 PHP/5.4.16 Server at www.oceancruisingclub.org Port 80

Again, thanks for all the hard work.

Cheerio
Simon Currin
Simon Currin
Odette,
Oh now I understand. There is a general problem with the website following the demise of the web server last week. The internal links have all been messed up and Andrew is working hard to restore it. The link that is working is if you log onto the website and open the Cruising information tab. At the bottom of that menu there is a working link to the OCC Fleet Map.

Alternatively try this link http://www.https://occwebsite.azurewebsites.net/Flying-Fish-Archive?id=id=2698&Itemid=410

I hope they get the website fixed soon!

Simon
Daria Blackwell
Daria Blackwell
I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)I'm hooked (492 reputation)
The website is now up and running with all links working. If you are having trouble seeing the Fleet Map, it may be a function of the browser you are using. Firefox loads it fine. Chrome is causing problems.

There’s a new cookie disabler in Chrome. You need to enable cookies from Marine Traffic. Look inside the URL box to the right of the URL. Click on the half eaten cookie icon there and click on 'cookie blocking '. If you see Marine Traffic, click on 'Allow '. Then type in oceancruisingclub.org and click 'Allow '. Then click 'Done '. That should do it.

If you are having problems in other browsers, please report them to me. Thanks.

Vice Commodore, OCC 
John Franklin
John Franklin
Junior Member (89 reputation)Junior Member (89 reputation)Junior Member (89 reputation)Junior Member (89 reputation)Junior Member (89 reputation)Junior Member (89 reputation)Junior Member (89 reputation)Junior Member (89 reputation)Junior Member (89 reputation)
Not working yet on Firefox but OK on Safari
Simon Currin
Simon Currin
Just to let everyone there is a currently a problem with the OCC Fleet Map. It appears Marinetraffic.com have upgraded their software with the inevitable consequences! We are waiting for a response from them. Sorry about this.
Simon
Simon Currin
Simon Currin
I am pleased to report that the OCC Fleet Map is now fixed and appear to be stable.

We have had a flurry of new registrations as people get their boats in the water for the northern summer so please take a look and let me know of any problems.

Please encourage other boats to register so that the map gives a comprehensive overview of our OCC Fleet.

Simon
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Login

Search